The increasing demand for diaphragm walls has led us to develop a
state-of-the-art system, Wallzip, which allows for the construction of diaphragm wall systems using discrete panels. Wallzip has been developed to meet the expectations and needs of even the most demanding clients in the construction industry.
We have three basic lengths of discrete panel: 6, 9 and 12 meters. To get the required length for your system, you simply connect the elements together. The use of different panel widths allows for the system to be used with any type of excavation.
Wallzip systems can be purchased directly from TLC. Get in touch to find out more.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION WALLZIP
Placing the seal in a groove
Placing the element in an excavation
Concreting the diaphragm wall
Removing element from excavation
Main features of the WALLZIP system:
- Simple assembly thanks to the use identical elements
- Exceptionally stable construction
- Possibility to replace overused bolts
- Ergonomic groove that prevents the seal from sliding out
- Second groove can be made if required
- 25mm thick, wear resistant steel sheets are used to make the first and middle elements
- Easy placement at the bottom of the excavation can be achieved by cutting the fixing end at a 40 degree angle
- Our certified production hall is a guarantee of the high quality of this system
- We offer three basic lengths and five widths. It is possible to manufacture the product in other sizes according to the client’s needs
- Reusable system