Our container stairs are perfectly suited for many types of construction container, whether that is a social area, office, warehouse or shipping container. This universality is due to the ability to fully configure the unit, even when there are three levels of container. Extra elements, such as landings and uprights, allow for the assembly of a complete communication passageway on every level of the container. Our container stairs are fast and easy to install due to their lightweight and modular construction. What’s more, their modular structure allows for the quick adjustment of the stairs per the configuration of each distinct container.
Container stairs and landings are available in steel versions with up to 2kN/m2 or 5kN/m2 maximum workload, as well as aluminum with up to 2kN/m2 maximum workload. All variations are filled with an embossed anti-skid metal sheet and the possibility of choosing either industrial or safe barriers. Additionally, with the steel version you can choose from three course widths: 1,000mm, 1,250mm (2kN) and 1.200mm (5kN).
Our chosen anti-corrosion protection method is hot-dip galvanization, according to the EN ISO 1461/DIN 50976 standard. This method ensures that every set of temporary stairs or container landing that we produce is safe, secure and will stand the test of time.
A well-planned and thoroughly-researched production hall ensures that our products can be safely and quickly assembled and disassembled, with our team always guaranteeing a product of the highest quality.
Container Stairs are available to buy directly from us. Please get in touch to find out more.
STANDARD FEATURES OF AVAILABLE SOLUTIONS:
- Safe stairs system designed in accordance to EN ISO 14122–3 and EN 12811-1
- Maximum workloads: 2kN/m2 and 5kN/m2, depending on version
- Various widths of steps: 1000mm and 1250mm (2kN/m2 version) and 1200mm (5kN/m2 version)
- The system is compatible with both storage and shipping containers
- Static calculations based on eurocodes, carried out by renowned Austrian company GBD ZT GmbH from Dornbirn
- Steps and platforms with non slippery surface
- Modular system that enables to easy and space-saving transport, short assembly process, and wide configuration variety depending on container sizes and available space
- Easy to assemble and disassemble without losing its performance values
- Durability and resistance to weather conditions thanks to hot-dip galvanizng
- Stairs produced in a certified production hall according to EN 1090-1 standards issued by TÜV SÜD; Products is manufactured according to 1090-2 and 1090-3
- Available in two versions: steel and aluminum
CONTAINER STAIRS – PRESENTATIONS
- Steel stairs
- Aluminum stairs