ASTA MODULAR STAIRS
NEED HELP WITH CHOOSING THE RIGHT ASTA STAIRS?
WANT TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR?
product sales manager
ASTA modular stairs is a self-assembly system allowing you to choose the right number of treads and assemble them fast and easy. The linear ASTA staircases are one of the top available on the market. The minimalistic Scandinavian form and universal design perfectly fits into the inner and outdoor space.
Why ASTA metal stairs is a good choice?
- Stairs available from stock – time saving.
- No need any qualified specialist to assemble.
- Light steel, house DIY staircase design
- Meet BS standards and regulations.
- Delivery on a pallet to your doors
- Transparent pricelist
- Easy payment method
- No needed a cost making stairs project.
ADVANTAGES OF ASTA MODULAR STAIRS
I have ordered ASTA modular stairs year ago and after kids stress testing on it, it still in one piece!! Friendly customer service and speedy delivery. Highly recommended!
Everything is ok, on time and professionally. Great cooperation.
I bought the stairs in early 2020, mounted them outside with my brother and use them all the time. Strong, solid, hold very well. I recommend it to everyone.
SEE OUR NEW VIDEOS ABOUT ASTA MODULAR STAIRS
KEY FEATURES OF ASTA STAIRS:
- Wide range of winders and landings, which allow creating more than one flight or fitting the stairs into the corner space.
- Structure designed to be self-supporting, making ASTA a perfect and stylish home open stairs for a modern or industrial surrounding.
- Both the modules and handrails are delivered flat packed in separate boxes to ensure easy transport and reloading.
- Modular construction promotes any changes to new conditions – from adding additional modules, reassembling, extending to replacing damaged modules.
- Various types of railing and thread filling help to adapt ASTA not only to the outside or indoor conditions but also to match them with the surrounding design.
- Matching, modular balustrades available in sections, dedicated for securing balconies, mezzanines, build-in platforms and landings.
MODULARITY AS AN ANSWER TO VARIOUS ACCESS CONDITIONS – WHERE CAN YOU FIT IN ASTA?
- PRIVATE MAIN BUILDINGS – as a main or additional access staircase.
- GARAGES – singular modules suit perfectly for small level differences.
- CELLARS / LOFTS – can be us as a self-supporting structure.
- TECHNICAL / SERVICE BUILDINGS – an access to mezzanines or top-level storage space.
- OUTDOOR USE – as an access to your balcony, terrace, between garden level differences.
- EXTERNAL BUILDING STAIRCASE – as a separate access to the top floor.
ASTA MODULAR STAIRS DIMENSIONS / TECHNICAL DATA:
- Usable width 900mm.
Singular flight height range from 340 – 3800mm.
- Singular flight length range from 520 – 4770mm.
- Usable landing size 900x900mm.
- Possibility of landings (in a singular row) and winders connecting.
2kN max load.
- Step height from 170-200mm.
- Balustrade height: 900; 1000; 1100mm.
- Step depth 260mm.
4 steps fulfilments.
- Corrosion protection by hot deep galvanising or galvanising and powder painting.
- 5 types of balustrades
- Riser plates (to meet UK standards)
CONFIGURE YOUR ASTA STAIRS
CONFIGURE YOUR ASTA STAIRS
CHOOSE NUMBER OF MODULES
STEEL MODULAR STAIRCASES VS OTHER STRUCTURES
WHY TO CHOOSE ASTA STAIRS?
ASTA stairs are much lighter than reinforced concrete stairs and stiffener than wooden structures. The production is much quicker and less problematic. By using ex-stock elements, the realisation time is up to three weeks from the order placement.
Additionally ASTA stairs are one of not many available on the market stairs with regulated steps height. The number of well thought solutions allow creating a suitable structure within a short period. The corrosion protection makes ASTA a product, perfectly working in every usage conditions.
REINFORCED CONCRETE STAIRS
This type of stairs must be designed and constructed at the shell stage. In addition, they require the availability of a large space. It is also more difficult to create a more complicated shape. The permanent connection of structure to the building makes any design changes more demanding and basing on new engineering calculations and new project.
Wooden stairs can be made at any stage of finishing the house, but they are less durable than reinforced concrete or steel. They are also more demanding in exploitation by regular maintenance.
MODULAR STAIRS DISTRIBUTION POINTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
** Add file in pdf, docx, jpg, png format *